About me

Aking larawan
Cebu, Philippines
20 years old. Dreamer. Fighter. Blogger. I can't function without music, without anything to write on, and without a book. Hate me ? I don’t care. I’m numb! Loves: God, my family, friends. I love coffee, blogging, fashion, shoes, dresses, bags, traveling and learning new things. I love kisses in the rain, photographs, new nail polish, TV series like Gossip Girl and Pretty little liars. I am a Parisian and also love NYC. I love being love, being admired and being appreciated. I love goodmorning/goodnight text messages, cellphones, iPod. Hates: Plastics,cheaters, copycats, lies

Search


Archive Love

Martes, Disyembre 27, 2011

Looking for Online Job

Technologies have become enormous and have used in many ways and forms. It can be legal or illegal. Techie is one of the realest invention today. As a matter of fact, even a 3-year old kid is now using techie. But, not all technologies give good impact to human lives. It could also be harmful.

So as what I saying, I am looking for Online Job. Well, Online Job nowadays is really in demand since most people are using technologies. I have my own laptop at Home and I'm willing to take this job to earn money.

Where can I find a part-time job through online? I'm from Cebu. And I already search from the Internet to find one but it do makes me crazy cos I can't find better.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento