About me

Aking larawan
Cebu, Philippines
20 years old. Dreamer. Fighter. Blogger. I can't function without music, without anything to write on, and without a book. Hate me ? I don’t care. I’m numb! Loves: God, my family, friends. I love coffee, blogging, fashion, shoes, dresses, bags, traveling and learning new things. I love kisses in the rain, photographs, new nail polish, TV series like Gossip Girl and Pretty little liars. I am a Parisian and also love NYC. I love being love, being admired and being appreciated. I love goodmorning/goodnight text messages, cellphones, iPod. Hates: Plastics,cheaters, copycats, lies

Search


Archive Love

Martes, Disyembre 27, 2011

Things just don’t work out.

That’s the most simple explanation for life. You can dwell on why something that didn’t or shouldn’t have happened, but it did. So just move on. You can sit there crying over some boy who did you wrong, or you can go out and live life to it’s fullest. Everyone needs reasons why things are the way that they are, but over thinking over powers your brain. It gets you hanging onto the past when what you really need to be doing is moving forward and focusing on greater things. 

When things don’t work out, find something that will.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento