About me

Aking larawan
Cebu, Philippines
20 years old. Dreamer. Fighter. Blogger. I can't function without music, without anything to write on, and without a book. Hate me ? I don’t care. I’m numb! Loves: God, my family, friends. I love coffee, blogging, fashion, shoes, dresses, bags, traveling and learning new things. I love kisses in the rain, photographs, new nail polish, TV series like Gossip Girl and Pretty little liars. I am a Parisian and also love NYC. I love being love, being admired and being appreciated. I love goodmorning/goodnight text messages, cellphones, iPod. Hates: Plastics,cheaters, copycats, lies

Search


Archive Love

Miyerkules, Disyembre 28, 2011

Fortunes of the Monkey in Dragon Year 2012-13

Born oh the year 1992. So, I am a METAL.

But these fortunes are general. Go YEAR OF THE MONKEY!! Let's get it.



Famous Monkeys Include:
Jennifer Aniston, Tom Hanks, Will Smith, Venus Williams, Michael Douglas, Gillian Anderson, David Copperfield, Leonardo da Vinci, Ian Fleming, Richard Madeley, Jerry Hall, Elizabeth Taylor, Kylie Minogue and Rod Stewart.

Personality
With an inbuilt investigative nature, clever Monkey can also be mischievous and deceptive at times. Although good company and ever full of good intentions, playful, quick-witted Monkey's love of practical jokes can sometimes hurt the feelings of others.
Intelligent but easily bored, they thrive in Urban contexts, where more opportunities exist for resourceful, versatile and ingenious Monkeys to exploit and profit from.

Ideal Monkey Careers and Occupations Include:
Accountancy, Banking, Science, Engineering, Stock-broking, Sales, Cinema, Acting, Singing, Engineering, Research, Information Technology, Finance, Accountancy, Sales and Science.

Relationships
In relationship terms, Monkeys are most compatible with those born under the Signs of the Rat and Dragon and least compatible with Horses or Snakes.

Monkey in Dragon Year 2012-13
Certain difficulties will arise for the 'Great Sage' this year but Monkey 'Magic' i.e.'Luck' should be enough to cope. Avoid greed and speculation (especially in Summer and Autumn) and financial mishaps can be prevented.
Romance, for Monkey Males this year is a non-starter conversely, for Female Monkeys it's an auspicious and promising time indeed.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento