About me

Aking larawan
Cebu, Philippines
20 years old. Dreamer. Fighter. Blogger. I can't function without music, without anything to write on, and without a book. Hate me ? I don’t care. I’m numb! Loves: God, my family, friends. I love coffee, blogging, fashion, shoes, dresses, bags, traveling and learning new things. I love kisses in the rain, photographs, new nail polish, TV series like Gossip Girl and Pretty little liars. I am a Parisian and also love NYC. I love being love, being admired and being appreciated. I love goodmorning/goodnight text messages, cellphones, iPod. Hates: Plastics,cheaters, copycats, lies

Search


Archive Love

Martes, Disyembre 27, 2011

A guy who's worth it.

The one who won’t dip in a month, that won’t go to a better looking girl. That doesn’t want you just for the physical things. The one who respects you and your decisions. The one that understand that family is first and school is important. The one that won’t take you away from your friends. Someone who’s not embarrassed to be with you in public. The one that talks to you the same way, both in person and on text. The one who just loves unconditionally.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento